With a decade of experience supporting trade and investment across sub-Saharan Africa, USAID’s TradeHubs in Accra, Kenya, and Pretoria have developed a wealth of resources for exporters, investors, and policymakers with a stake in the region and its success. To help you find what you are looking for, we have indexed the below items based on the most searched terms on our website.
Featured Resource: Overview of U.S. Food Safety Requirements for Southern African Exporters
As part of its pivot to online platforms during the ongoing COVID-19 travel restrictions, the USAID TradeHub brought together approximately 60 representatives of potential southern African exporters for a March 31, 2020 webinar hosted by U.S. Import Agent, a New Jersey-based trade promotion service provider.
To view a recording of the March 31 event, please click here.
- USAID TradeHub Advertorial Placed in Newsletters of South African Business Membership Organizations (May 2020)
- AGOA - FAQs
- AGOA - FAQs (Portuguese)
- AGOA Country Strategy - Botswana
- AGOA Country Strategy - Lesotho
- AGOA Country Strategy - Malawi
- AGOA Country Strategy - Mozambique
- AGOA Country Strategy - Zambia
- Checklist for Exporting Food and Beverages to the USA
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Exporters
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Exporters (Portuguese)
- U.S. FDA Assistance for Southern African Exporters (Registrar Corp)
- AGOA - Sustaining Dazzling Prospects in Zambia
- Brokering Investment in Mozambique
- Innovative Financial Solutions for SMEs
- Lesotho - An AGOA Success Story
- Source Africa - Marketing African Apparel to the World
- Zambia - Capital Fisheries
- About the USAID TradeHub
- AGOA - Partnering for Growth through Trade
- Africa Rising
- Profile of the USAID TradeHub’s Agribusiness Work
- Profile of the USAID TradeHub's Enabling Environment and Trade Facilitation Work
- Profile of the USAID TradeHub's Export Competitiveness Work
- Profile of the USAID TradeHub’s Finance and Investment Work
- The Zambia Trade Facilitation Agreement Program
- Why Africa?